Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Doug and Iris

It seems I have a week and a half turnaround time from picture to post... on 5/19 we were at Iris and Doug's (a Princeville friend) reception. Grandma watched Annika, then delivered her to the reception later- what great service! Unfortunately, I realized that we got no picture of the bride at all...

Annika checking out Mommy's friend Amy (she approves; Amy is very fun)

Doug, the handsome groom... As I was typing this, the Dean Martin (I think? Katie M. or Kristine may be able to confirm?) song was running through my head... "Once in love with Amy...always in love with Amy..." Have you heard that song before? And now I'm not going to be able to get that out of my head today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, Brookie Cookie!

We had so much fun seeing you, Andy, and Annika.

I love you!