Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two videos: the first is Annika's Valentine's Day present from Daddy... she loves him very much (both Daddy and the bear)! The second is a little dancin', and a little bit of cheese.

Pregnancy status: we find out this week if it's a boy or a girl! I'm so excited. Also, my count continues to go down... I'm at an 8.6. Before, we had said this would be blood transfusion point, but since my body seems to be getting used to it and I'm functioning better, we decided to hold off for now.

6 comments:

Amber said...

ok, her "hi's" to herself just crack me up. I'm so going to have to show Ava this tomorrow.

And what a fun present - now Ava and Annika can have their animals to play together with too! : )

she's too cute.

Mindy said...

lol, love the "HI" to herself! It's so funny because she looks at the camera screen and seems to think "HEY! I know that girl in there!" Too cute!

So this time watching her I think I see some of Tori and Catherine in her?! (Are you sick of me trying to figure out who she looks like?!)

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW that bear is twice her size. Nice v-day present Andy! Can't wait to see her again in March!

Brock & Jen

Andy said...

Cuteness! I love her "hi!"

Love the music too - one of our favs ;-)

Jill said...

Sorry, that was me ( Jill) not Andy. I forgot to change the username!

Kristy said...

Love that girl! Too cute.