Monday, November 9, 2009

"Gasses"

We got her glasses on Saturday, and so far she's been doing great- actually, way better than expected so far. She keeps them on almost all the time, and seems to really be pleased when she sees herself in the mirror (often putting her finger on them, tilting her head to the side, and saying "gasses." And that would explain why the lenses will almost always be dirty!). They need to be readjusted because they keep sliding down her nose, but I think she looks adorable.
She is, of course, saying "Chee!" here.
She looks like such a big little girl, doesn't she?
*sigh*

7 comments:

Amber said...

oh my goodness - they DO make her look so big. Too cute.

Glad she's done well with them!

Jessica said...

oh my! So so cute!

Heidi said...

Brook, I am glad that a scary situation could turn out so stinkin' cute!

Mrs. Hany said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Those are seriously seriously CUTE!!!! Kid glass have come a long way - she looks like a mini business woman! I am so glad that she is adjusting and doing it with such style!!!

Kristy said...

Oh, how darling. Love her!!!

Mindy said...

She's so big!!!! Her cheese face makes me laugh - I love it! Those "gasses" are the coolest Annika Joy!

Marie Stork said...

So cute!