Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I just eating it, Mom

While I was making supper, I started to realize that Annika was playing mighty well downstairs by herself.


I opened the door to the basement and saw her with her pretend food at the bottom.


"I just eating it, Mom," she said when she saw me.


How nice she's playing! And so quietly.


And then I looked closer.

She discovered our (not-so-well-hidden; actually completely out in the open) chocolate stash.
And got down to business.


I was laughing so hard.


Laughing even harder when Andy looked at the picture later and pointed out the resemblance to a certain helmet-wearing hyper hypo we're familiar with.

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is great.

I can see the future skit now. Does that mean Ava gets your role?! : )

love it.

Staci said...

So funny! At least she doesn't have to wear a hah-ness!

Mindy said...

SO FUNNY! I always thought she looked more like you Brooke but seeing her with the helmet and chocolate-she definately looks like Daddy!! :) At least we can all breathe a sigh of relief that the skit will live on!

Kristy said...

ha ha- hilarious!!!!

Jill said...

It is comforting to know that Annika is well protected in that helmet if she falls while downing those chocolates!! Too funny!