Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Grandma seems to be doing well! I had the opportunity to go out and visit for the day yesterday, and when Andy got home from his business trip he came out too! So we got to see the Snares from Virginia, and Aunt Judie from Colorado, and as we were leaving, the Baurers from Chicago were coming in! So nice to see the family, and so nice to see with my own eyes that Grandma was almost back to normal. She doesn't know how to "take it easy," as she should be, but that's Grandma!


Thank you once again for your prayers!

5 comments:

Amber said...

thanks for the update . . .I was wondering how she's doing! I always love family time like that too!

Jessica said...

I am so glad things are going well! And that you could spend good time with family too! Love that!

Mindy said...

Glad Grandma Joy is doing good! It doesn't suprise me that she doesn't know how to slow down. :) Thanks for keeping us updated!

Tater & Haley said...

Glad that she seems to be doing well!

Katie said...

That is great news. Love ya tons