Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One week old!

Yesterday was her due date... she's already one week old. The whole experience has just been surreal so far, and it's all flown by- pregnancy (okay, except at the end when the swelling in my foot was so bad), labor and delivery, and one week of life already! The blessings are too many to count.


"For you created my inmost being;you knit me together in my mother's womb."

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."
So here are some pictures of what we think is God's greatest, most wonderful knitting project yet. :)
With Grandma Cheryl
Annika Joy with her Great-Grandpa Art and Great-Grandma Joy



Mom and Dad's Christmas card- taken Sunday



With her Packers blanket... clearly very excited that Brett Favre broke another record during Sunday's game.
Hanging out with (honorary) Aunt G on Monday night

6 comments:

Mindy said...

So she does have eye balls?!?! That little stinker still won't show them to me in person, but I'm glad to see they are there! Noah loves his new cousin and we do too! (Especially those squishy cheeks!)

Amber said...

I'm amazed at how many good pictures you're gotten with her eyes opened!!

In your parent's christmas picture I thought she looks like you more for the first time!! : )

how fun . . .we love her!

Tater & Haley said...

She's a doll!!!! Love her room colors!

Jessica said...

I love her room too! So cute, that christmas pic is great : ) I think about you so much and pray for you often!

Erin said...

Thanks for the pictures I love being able to see this new blessing even though we are an ocean apart. Merry Christmas. I love you.

Marla H. said...

Very cute! Can't wait to meet her!