Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life is Good

(Have you ever tried sleeping like this before?!) Annika fell asleep during tummy time, and Andy commented: "That looks so uncomfortable!" So he tried it, and here is the result! Somehow, it looks a little different when a grown-up does it.
Daddy poses with Annika before the spaghetti supper Saturday night. This is just evidence that I do not always get smiles out of her!This cracks me up every time... we get to our destination and I take her out of the car to see only half of her face. She sleeps right through it.

7 comments:

Katie said...

She is sooo cute, and Andy you are a Wonderful dad. Brooke- Jason was not to happy about giving her up at church. HEE HEE

Brooke said...

Katie- I felt bad taking her from him! He is so cute with a baby girl in his arms! But it had to be done- Grandpa and Grandma were waiting! :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you yesterday how cute Annika's boots were!!! Adorable! I love little girls shoes, its so sad that their feet grow so fast!! It's so hard for me to justify buying every cute pair I see since I know they will wear them for about 2 months before they are too little!! But those were TOO cute!!
~Alissa

Brooke said...

Alissa- those were a gift, and I love them- they seem to go with almost any outfit! But I agree- it's tough to hold back, when the shoes (even the pink ones!) are so adorable!

Jessica said...

cute cute cute : ) Love that pic of her and Andy on the floor : )

Mrs. Hany said...

I love the blue hat, she is rocking is "gansta" style!

Jami said...

love the first picture!! I don't think I've ever tried that! :)