Monday, February 4, 2008

Work Status

For those that are interested, I am giving an update on work... with my maternity leave, I had planned on going back part time; 2 days a week starting the middle of March, then up to 3 days a week in April. This was going to go through July, and I had put in a proposal to become officially part time when that leave was over.

I took Annika in to State Farm on Wednesday for lunch and to introduce her to the team, and while there, my supervisor told me that my proposal had been officially approved! So after my leave is over, I will continue working 3 days a week! Hooray! Thanks for your prayers!

8 comments:

Mindy said...

YEA! We are very excited for you!

Amber said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy said...

I'm so thrilled for you! And if you need a back-up sitter, I'd love to do it!

Anonymous said...

so glad that everything is working out so well!! Same with me about babysitting, especially since I live so close.

Jami said...

Yay!! Good news!! :)

Katie said...

That is exciting.

Katie said...

Oh was it taco bar day, remember you said I could come and eat with you that day :)

Brooke said...

I am so blessed to have such generous friends! Thanks, Kristy and Heidi!

And Katie, Thursdays are taco nacho bar day... wait until I am back to work and you can come visit!