Thursday, March 20, 2008

Whew

Whew! We got home from our Florida vacation late Monday night. Destin was great, the marriage conference was good, and Annika was perfect!

Tuesday we got to meet our new cousin Levi, and then Wednesday was my first day back to work! Waking up at 4:30-4:45 in the morning was rough, but the day went great (it didn't hurt that our team lunch was at Kobe!), praise the Lord.

And without further ado, some of the cuteness that occurred in Florida (we'll call this Florida part one, and more to follow):


This is at the Pensacola Naval Aviation museum (Daddy and Annika and the supercool whatever it is plane in the background). We all had so much fun there (is the sarcasm evident?!)... Actually, it IS really fun to see Andy so excited about stuff...he would say "look honey, it's the blah blah blah! they used it in blah blah War for blah blah blah." I LOVE that boy, but fortunately or unfortunately, I don't share all of his interests!
Her shirt says "I need a vacation." Because you know her life is so rough.

Stay tuned for the sunglasses and swimsuit pictures (one is shown at left)- she is hilarious!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE her shirt! It has Grandma written ALL over it!

Of course I think she is super cute in her swim suit and accessories!

I also totally understand about the airplane stuff...when Michael watches the History channel I see his lips moving, but don't understand the words that are coming out of his mouth. :)

Levi was so excited you came to visit! I can't wait to post some pictures of the darling cousins!

Amber said...

so was annika exhausted by the time all her outfits were tried on!! : )

she is QUITE the bathing beauty . . .and getting so big! how adorable.

glad it was great!

miss you!

Katie said...

I love it!!!!!!! I can't wait see the swimming suit

Jami said...

She looks precious in her hat!! That's one cute little girl!