Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Six Month Old!

Six months old today. Wow, it has flown by- it seems like just yesterday (though actually about a year ago) we found out she was a girl... and since then I can't believe how much love I have for her! This month has been so exciting; it seems like every day she does something new!

She woke up from her nap with these lovely handprints on her face, because now she rolls over to her belly to sleep, and she fell asleep on her hands!


Reading a book while Mommy gets ready...

And she was turning the pages! She keeps wowing me!
I was working in the kitchen and turned around and didn't see her... she had backed around the loveseat and was peeking out at me! The girl cracks me up.

Let the babyproofing begin...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

6 months is such a fun age! It seems like your child's personality really starts shining through! Happy 6 month Birthday sweet girl!

Amber said...

she looks SO grown up - what a sweetie. I'm with Mindy - I think 6 months is so fun just watching them exploding with personality and new skills.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see a child with a book! Very exciting stuff! You will have a fun time baby-proofing your home...and you will definitely learn that it is adult-proof at times too!