Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And we're off...

This little girl is now a mover and a shaker... pulling herself up on anything she can, and crawling up a storm.

She loves shoes- she gets a huge smile when I leave them out on the floor and she finds them (I can't quite figure it out- is this normal?! Kind of gross when you think about where shoes have been...)

Scandalous but worth it for the smile. :) And next, we're off to Brock and Jen's wedding this weekend- it's finally here! Hopefully we'll have some good pictures of Annika in her dress... stay tuned!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Too fun!

Yes, the shoe fascination is normal! Although I totally agree with you that it's gross considering where shoes have been! For a while I put all our shose up on that ledge around our basement so Noah couldn't "eat" them. :)

Have safe travels! We'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Kathy says thank-you so much for the new pictures! I cant wait to see her in her flower girl dress- what a dolly!

Amber said...

what a girl!

hope Annika's schedule is cooperating with all the wedding demands - I'm sure she's being a trooper though!

can't wait to see the pictures~! :)

Tater & Haley said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't wait to hear about the wedding details and see her in her dress :)

Unknown said...

HOW IS SHE THAT BIG ALREADY!?!? I love her!