Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Free Shipping Day!

Today is Free Shipping Day, as I've discovered from some of the money saving blogs I read... over 200 merchants are included in this. You can click on the link in the title to see who is participating.

I also wanted to share our Santa pictures. I am not really a Santa fan, because I feel like he distracts people from the TRUE MAGIC AND MIRACLE of Christmas, that sweet little baby JESUS that came to die for our sins.

So I'll be honest. We went to see him only because they gave away a free Toys R Us gift card. And her response seemed so typically Annika. So our visit to Santa at State Farm...

Annika's "I don't get it" blank stare.
Checking him out again... And we're done. We're so over this Santa dude.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Funny girl! I totally would've taken my boys if I would've gotten a Toys R Us gift card too!