Friday, December 12, 2008

She's One!

As much as I tried to live in denial about it...she turned one anyway. It was just yesterday I was pregnant with her, wasn't it? I know I was told that it would fly by, but I look at her, blown away by this past year.
So much joy from our Annika Joy!
Here's how we have spent her birthday so far:
Reading magazines
Rocking her bear
Dancing with Mommy
-*-- *9e*99*9 -Helping 9Momm9y t9ype9 on her blog.....-
Snuggling and rocking her bear some more...
Ava came over for a visit- what a treat!
And any minute Daddy will come home and the celebration will continue!

4 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Happy Birthday Sweet One!
Marie

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday you cute little thing! So glad you are enjoying all the sweet little moments with her!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Annika Joy! We love you so much!

Amber said...

She LOOKS grownup in these pictures - happy partying today! : )