Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Accessorizer

This crazy girl
loves accessories
and then loves to look at herself wearing them.
...in anything reflective: the fireplace, oven, and of course, mirrors.I love that she loves herself so much!
Accessorizing with random found objects happens too.
My favorite! She thought she was hilarious and played with them on for awhile.
A few more things with us... I actually do NOT have gestational diabetes (I still can't quite believe it!). So the diet stays, but I won't have to monitor myself- yay!
AND Andy will be starting a new job in May (yes, in a few months time I left my job, Andy will change jobs, and a new baby... we're just getting all the change in at once!)
Have a great week!
(and don't forget to accessorize... see what a difference it can make in your look!)

5 comments:

Mama Runner said...

Don't you just love little girls?

Kristy said...

Hilarious- she is such a girl! I love it! Yay on the no gestational diabetes; that is great news.

Amber said...

Ava loves goggles too - isn't it hilarious?!

AND WOW - how exciting about GD!!!!!! No finger pricking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

haha, what a funny girl!

Congrats on all your changes!

Jill said...

I am so glad to hear the good news about your pregnacy and not gestational diabeties! Annika looks darling, what a flashy woman!