Saturday, September 22, 2007

Next Topic

Less than 3 months until we meet our baby! Andy is SO excited and anxious to meet her (often asking, "can we have her NOW?"), but as of now, I can be patient. Having lunch with my grandma the other day, she told me Dad arrived two and a half months early. AUGH! Crazy. I'm not ready yet!

For now, I am just enjoying the miracle inside me, loving as our little dancing queen rolls and kicks and dances around. I am loving the times that her daddy talks to her (one of the last things he told her is that she is going to LOVE football... and of course the Packers!)...

So often when I feel her kicking around, I ponder how ANYONE can go through this experience (mommies and daddies, but also doctors, nurses...) and not shake their heads with wonder and fall down on their knees with thankfulness at the fact that we have a CREATOR that makes this all possible, who allows us to be part of this miraculous process of bringing life into the world. And He loves us so much...

But I think you all know that already. :)

No comments: