Monday, January 5, 2009

And a few more random Christmas...

For Christmas, we ("we" being some of the men; I didn't get up on the ladder because I'm pregnant and pretty ungraceful!) put this Uppercase Living expression on Grandpa and Grandma's wall. I love it (oh, and the NEW catalog came out and is very cool if anyone is interested- you can see it on my website, linked here. A tantrum. The drama can get pretty ridiculous... I can't help but laugh. And capture it to show her husband someday. :)
The chef
How cute are we in our matching presents?!
We are thankful that our Christmas and New Year's holidays were full of lots of relaxing and downtime. It was much needed! All three of us got colds, so we spent New Years recovering from that.
Pregnancy update, in case you're interested: about 13 or 14 weeks along...
-right away they told me to start my gestational diabetes diet (to which I responded that I would first wait until I got past the being nauseous all the time stage before I could go there!)
-I am super anemic (which also means super exhausted), and they can't quite figure out why- it's not iron-deficiency anemia, so I was referred to a hematologist. So far, the hematologist isn't sure either- more blood tests will hopefully reveal more. He doesn't think it's anything too serious, so that's good news, but hopefully we'll get a real answer so we can fix it and I can be myself again!
-The baby appears healthy, so we are thankful...what a gift. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the Chef Annika picture! Love, a proud, anonymous aunt and uncle.

Mindy said...

Oh that face is just sad Annika Joy! What a great pout! I too love the Chef Annika picture...her legs are delicious!

Staci said...

Brooke I hope you can survive the diet again! I'll be praying they can figure out your anemia and you start feeling better!

I love Annika's shiny pink Marty McFly!!