Monday, July 30, 2007

It's a...............!!!!!


Hello all,
The more masculine half of the adventure (Andy) is posting today. The Lord has decided to speed along the graying process of my hair. Yes, we are having a baby girl! All looks healthy too and we are both soooo thankful for that. As we looked at the sonogram I was speechless at God's amazing design. To see this beautiful little human inside my wife was awe inspiring. In truth, I may be a little more excited than Brooke.
The Packers need more female fans anyway. Sorry, to the 66% of you who voted for a boy. Everyone have a great day!

9 comments:

Mindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Are you sure it's a girl!? I so thought you were having a boy!! Either way, we are excited and can't wait to meet Baby Girl Feucht! Noah will still teach her to play with tractors and trucks!

The Russell Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Looks like annual Daddy/Daughter trips to Lambeau Field will be starting in a couple of years. Can't wait.

Ryan

Jessica said...

Congrats! So fun! i too thought for sure it was a boy! Cant wait to see little "brooke". We love you guys and are so thankful for your friendship!

Amber said...

YEA LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!

Carly said...

Congratulations Brookie! Who would have thought! I'm sorry to say I won't havy any hand-me-downs for your little one! You will me an excellent Mommy. I am soooo excited for you!

Carly

Carly said...

be-not me:)

Kristy said...

It's a girl???? Yay, though! Then one of my boys can marry her! ;)

Thrilled for you guys.

Katie said...

AHHH I thought Little Nacho would be a boy too. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I bet she will be a cutie.